Thursday, January 3, 2013

at magamba  sambaa pant avocados too
every where in there farm plot will you see maize lants
they tell me that this is majimbi
used for home cooking fire
this is aloe vera plant....it have got many power...since it cure maralia....also t  is used to produce jerry oil
I dont know the name of this plants

ooooh my god it makes me desire to eat more

tree are there too
brethren this is used to treat maralia...and its the food of birds like hens at home
very cute as you see
they are natural forest grows
ooooshhh....I like banana.....Iwill wait till they reap them selve
frowers
they plants maharage"beans" but most of them they do not eat beans vegetable
frowers are very attractive in lushoto
this is shamba la miwa"sugar cane plantation"

mmmmh!!!friend what is the use of this red plant ...when you cut them down they give whitr milk
frowers are grows every where
they say to me that'' this is kisamvu"traditional food
workers are not lazy in here...look they plants chinese vegetable
I like this beautifully frowers

No comments:

Post a Comment